Let's see some picz of your houses

it's only 72k ;)

House I am in the process of buying. Should have it by late next week if all goes according to plan.  ;)

DSC00005.jpg

72K? Are you kidding me? Thats a 300k house where I live

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

or more here in fresno

Yeah I was just talkin bout the ghetto I live in. Across town could raise that price a lot

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

It's 4br, 2 bath. living room, den, on .7 acre.

First, a pic of the house from inside the privacy fenced front yard.

DSC00005.jpg

Now that you've seen the house, here is from the driveway looking at the house.

DSC00001.jpg

Then looking down the driveway at the road. (Only bad part, big 4lane hwy. )

DSC00002.jpg

The 2 front doors. The one on the left goes into the living room, the one on the right goes into the den.

DSC00003.jpg

Turn to my left a little bit, and here is the fenced in front yard.

DSC00004.jpg

Refer back to the 1st pic, and look at the window on the left side of the house. This pic is looking in there. (Dining Room)

DSC00008.jpg

Again, refer back to the 1st picture, and the windows on the far right of the front of the house, and this pic is looking into them. (Living Room)

DSC00010.jpg