FML!!! bye bye alternator

oh and just fyi he'd have enough power to turn the engine over at 7.5 volts seen many of big rigs do it cause they left their power inverters on and what not anywas case will be if it starts up right away and your like kranny said running pretty much nothing, more you run more it will drain, if anything all your local part store get a stock alt, even if you get after market one later on you know will will have that as a back up god forbid your after market one goes bad later on.

im predicting the dreaded ignition click.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

im predicting the dreaded ignition click.

this will most likely happen since he drove it to work sitting for atleast 8 hours and every cars ecm draws even when the car is off, depens on car and year as to how much but yea sorry to say your prolly going to need a jump and even then it won't last very long :(

put roadside assistnace on it while you're at work.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Damn man that is F'ed. I have to agree with the above guys. Drive with every thing off. I saw a guy do it last night and didn't get pulled over or anything. If you have a local auto parts store that charges batts near your job. Go drop off the Optima and let them charge it all day and on break or something go and get it if possiable.

2009 Tahoe

2000bc Cresendo POWA Need 3500

2 Sundown Zv3 18 high rolled sexiness

dual alt bracket with Singer alt(coming soon)

Mtx Q(not sure if I'm going to use)

Knu wire and RCA's

Bass Head Bands

Oh and a few pairs of Jordan's

62c64997.jpg

put roadside assistnace on it while you're at work.

X2, but will roadside tow him all the way home?

2009 Tahoe

2000bc Cresendo POWA Need 3500

2 Sundown Zv3 18 high rolled sexiness

dual alt bracket with Singer alt(coming soon)

Mtx Q(not sure if I'm going to use)

Knu wire and RCA's

Bass Head Bands

Oh and a few pairs of Jordan's

62c64997.jpg

1) how in teh hell did you fry your alt with only 1300watts? I have a fusion ( eariler year) and have run 3k+ on stock alt and my alt is just fine ( stock that iss)

2) Do you know if you can fit a 300amp alt on that car? Biggest i was able to find was 270xp from dc power

3) If you are planning on running 4k rms you better get your money up to beef up that electrical. You are going to need more than that alt and a yellowtop

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

mine does. I dont think it would fly though.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

if he has the one that comes with the car then no ti will not. He only has about 10 miles before he has to pay. He can get AAA Premium which will give him 100 miles free towing which works when you are unable to get to your spare tire from your box taking up the entire trunk

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

I email micheal singer a few months ago and he said that he had an alt for me that is 180 at idle and 300 at 2000 rpm I believe he said then it was 425 I didn't ask about shipping to Canada though? And I had this alternator replace before under warranty last summer they said it was fried and so was a huge fuse they said that when I came back from holidays and the battery was dead that the tow truck company might have boosted it backwards fml any way after that I did the big three with zero gauge and this weekend I was Gunna replace the 4 Gauge power wire with zero and remove the useless 2 farad cap that all I did was use it for was as a digital volt read out. A few days ago my battery light came on while I was letting the system pound so I turned the car off and everything was fine again this time though it's not turning off. The alternator is still producing power but not enough to charge the battery. I'm not to worried abor the battery either cause I have a three year replament warranty. I checked the fuse for the alternator and it was fine so I just figure that it's fucked. If I charge my battery every night can I still use it or will I wreck other things too? I'm so nor looking forward to 1030 I hate that click click noise!!!

Archived