2002 Holden VX commodore with 2 DD 9515's and a Z2hv

haha nah spare tyre is still in there :P never know when i might need it haha. But seriously i forgot about that lol lucky you mentioned it. The car is already tucking the stock 16" rims with no suspension mods at all .. Thank's it's something different compaired to all the builds over here. I wanna go with bigger and better subs, But it's hard to get them cheap over here lol Here is a pic of what the whole car looks like, Similar to your's GTOguy but a 4 door version with different bumper's :PHoldenS002.jpg

Sounds good I'll be watching this build. The discussion on LS1gto.com was that the gas tank in the not US spec cars was where my spare tire well is. Where are your spare tire and gas tank located? I know what your saying about that the Holdens/GTOs seem to do that well my car with weight in the trunk is tucking on stock 17s. I'm going to coilovers when I have this build finished and my summer job is started. I knew the commodore was a 4 door version its looking good. I wish that color came on the GTO. I think I may dump my spare for battery space and my box is going to be bolted over it anyway.

2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz

Check Out my build log

Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny

haha nah spare tyre is still in there :P never know when i might need it haha. But seriously i forgot about that lol lucky you mentioned it. The car is already tucking the stock 16" rims with no suspension mods at all .. Thank's it's something different compaired to all the builds over here. I wanna go with bigger and better subs, But it's hard to get them cheap over here lol Here is a pic of what the whole car looks like, Similar to your's GTOguy but a 4 door version with different bumper's :PHoldenS002.jpg

Sounds good I'll be watching this build. The discussion on LS1gto.com was that the gas tank in the not US spec cars was where my spare tire well is. Where are your spare tire and gas tank located? I know what your saying about that the Holdens/GTOs seem to do that well my car with weight in the trunk is tucking on stock 17s. I'm going to coilovers when I have this build finished and my summer job is started. I knew the commodore was a 4 door version its looking good. I wish that color came on the GTO. I think I may dump my spare for battery space and my box is going to be bolted over it anyway.

Yeah man i got big plans for this :P. It's something different. You see to many people with there SUV's or wagons and coupes.

My spare tyre is in the middle of the boot and my fuel tank sits about the diff, if you get what i mean ?..

Haha everyone says that about the colour, it's a pretty rare colour to get when these came out. Hyper yellow i think the name is. I was gonna colour code the interior lol but then i got lazy haha

australia03junehl4.gifCURRENT SET UP

Factory HeadunitGladen dual splits

Audio helon 4ch amp

Audio Helon 9kwrms monoBlock

2 15" Custom built Pap subs rated at 3kwrms each

Well a BIG change to my Plans. Decided to wall the car. Only way i see to go tongue.png ... Im using 9 maybe 10 OA pro series subs running off either 1 or 2 DD Z2hv's ... I haven't heard of a walled commodore in Australia yet ??? but people can confirm if this is true or not.

Anyway plan is to wall them.. Tunning the wall to high 30's...

Here are some pics of the goodies tongue.png

OAsubs031.jpg

OAsubs032.jpg

OAsubs034.jpg

Audio helon 4ch amp

No you don't jame's :P I think you need to get some glasses :drink40:

Audio helon 4ch amp

hey man i see you blew up at least one of your 9500s? selling the motor? ahah. build looking good!! Lets see this wall!!

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

hey man i see you blew up at least one of your 9500s? selling the motor? ahah. build looking good!! Lets see this wall!!

Nah sorry mate not selling the 99 motor :P .. Im a hoarder LOL . I keep my gear :P unless it's dodgy then i sell it haha..

Yeah well it's gonna be my first wall. So im just going small to start off with.. The subs are only rated at 800rms each. But can easily handle 1000rms daily. So im just gonna use 1 amp for now. Then whether or not i got 10 subs il use another amp. If i only use 9 subs, well then im stuck with using 1 amp LOL

Audio helon 4ch amp

• 4 weeks later...

Holy chit, how did i miss this one? I dunno whats moar win, the Z2 or the Z series sub that's probably worth as much as the car!

Don't like your chances of the OA's surviving though, stick those eclipses in a 4th order :)

'91 Trooper - 12 x 15's