Sonic Electronix

How many times have you been pulled over for loud music and how much was it??

Never got pulled over, but I was demoing in the back of a mostly empty parking lot and a policeman rode over on a bike, asked what we were doing, then said "party on"

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pulled over once for bass. but didnt get anything when i showed the cop i didnt have any audio equipment in the jeep. never pulled over with equipment in my jeep though

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Da is short for The and not adding a G at the end of ING is just short hand. Spelling WAS wit a U instead of an A is just how people spell when they text.

Never for loud music but got pulled over on my bike for racing. Me on a 2000 zx12-r and da other on a gsxr 1000. Da cop said he couldnt even clock us. Lol i wuz doin bout 175 mph. Gave us a warnin cuz he said my bike wuz nice.

Not gonna lie, that shit is painful to read. Leaving out letters is not shorthand. Spelling was with a u is not for texting, that's just being illiterate. Honestly is it really that much trouble to put in a little bit of effort and not sound like a dipshit? And somehow I highly doubt a cop would let you off racing another bike at 175 mph because your "bike wuz nice". Unless he was mentally challenged.

I feel better now.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

In the past 4 years I've lived in Ky I've only talked to a cop once, that was cause my car broke down and was blocking traffic. He was nice enough to help me move it. But back home in St Louis I was stopped nearly every night on my way home from work. Funny thing, every time they stopped me I was either walking or riding a bike. Cops up near the Kirkwood/ Webster Groves area have tried to bust me for stupid shit cause of who my parents are. They never will bust me, I'm not dumb enough to break the law.

Never been pulled over for noise but last night while shooting off fireworks i opened up the accord and cranked it full tilt for about an hour and a half while we were lighting off fireworks. Neighbours pulled up some lawn seat and watched. No cops were to be found that day. But they are a bunch of bikers and i was playin some rock. Pretty cool people.If you wan't an idea of how my system sounds from a distance check my youtube channel in my sig, cause it does really well for a budget build.

once for Sound Pollution...which is actually Environmental Court and not Traffic Court...$80 fine plus court cost.....

now the funniest part is in Columbus they used to have a drive-thru window to pay tickets...while I was in line to pay a ticket for speeding I was approached by a Police Officer and warned for Tint (double layered 5% all around) and for Sound Pollution....I told him I was just borrowing the car to come pay a ticket and didnt know how loud the stereo was...he let me go with a warning but then told me..."if I see or hear this vehicle again I am X'ing the Tint and impounding it for Sound Pollution!"

X'ing the tint for anyone that doesn't know is that the police cut out a huge X in the drivers side window tint about an Inch wide to force you to get it removed (replaced)

my 2x 5% was so dark I had to roll down the windows to see the side mirrors...lol

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Da is short for The and not adding a G at the end of ING is just short hand. Spelling WAS wit a U instead of an A is just how people spell when they text.

Never for loud music but got pulled over on my bike for racing. Me on a 2000 zx12-r and da other on a gsxr 1000. Da cop said he couldnt even clock us. Lol i wuz doin bout 175 mph. Gave us a warnin cuz he said my bike wuz nice.

Not gonna lie, that shit is painful to read. Leaving out letters is not shorthand. Spelling was with a u is not for texting, that's just being illiterate. Honestly is it really that much trouble to put in a little bit of effort and not sound like a dipshit? And somehow I highly doubt a cop would let you off racing another bike at 175 mph because your "bike wuz nice". Unless he was mentally challenged.

I feel better now.

Yea, thats the dumbest shit i've read in a while. 175 in any area they'd have taken and crushed te bike considering you were street racing, and you'd have been in jail.

On topic, i've had 8 or 9 for noise violation before the law changed in florida, 2 speeding tickets, 2 wreckless driving, a few tint and ride height, and improper backing of a vehicle

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Archived