Rf Capacitors?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its not for me..Im gettin a few Batts for my system.Its for a build Im doin on the side for my friends 240 he doesnt want the weight of another battery if you catch my "DRIFT"

LMAO!

Yes they Make a 40 farad. But there Like $500 IIRC

Steve was The 1st To try It out....

Ask him How it was...There Sick Looking...

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

They dont make a 40 farad?

Its not for me..Im gettin a few Batts for my system.Its for a build Im doin on the side for my friends 240 he doesnt want the weight of another battery if you catch my "DRIFT"

Im sorry, but I dont want to burst your bubble or your friends that does not want the added weight.

Well if he is trying to keep his car light he shouldnt add a stereo :)

But for real, you do not think a 40 fared cap will weight a bit? My old 1 farad rf digitop felt like it weighed at least 2 pounds. I picked up some batcaps also at a shop and even the smallest batcaps are packing a nice weight to them :blink:

The fosgate 10farad is ruffly $270 online, msrp is $525... So you can only imaging what the 40farad would be.

Or you buy a kinetik hc600 (their smallest battery) for only $105. It only weighs 14 pounds (which is ruffly the same wieght as a 10 farad cap), and is more powerful than 100 1 farad capacitors!

A battery will also give you a constant flow of voltage/amperage. Where as soon as the beat drops and the cap wastes all its engergy in less then a second ends soaking up more juice trying to recharge and drain as the beat keeps going. So I guess you could say with a 2nd battery (gel cell) you will have a more stable voltage while bumping at higher volumes where as with a cap you will see your voltage constantly altering.

I was just asking.....and I know about all weight of a car stereo...but you know the saying "The customer is always right" well that fully pertains to this person.He wants a bumpin system and he still wants it light as hell.I tried reasonin with him but he's a hard headed motherfucker.soIll probably just tell him Ill mount the secound bat up fron for better "weight distribution"...LOL.

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

Im sorry, but I dont want to burst your bubble or your friends that does not want the added weight.

Well if he is trying to keep his car light he shouldnt add a stereo :)

But for real, you do not think a 40 fared cap will weight a bit? My old 1 farad rf digitop felt like it weighed at least 2 pounds. I picked up some batcaps also at a shop and even the smallest batcaps are packing a nice weight to them :blink:

The fosgate 10farad is ruffly $270 online, msrp is $525... So you can only imaging what the 40farad would be.

Or you buy a kinetik hc600 (their smallest battery) for only $105. It only weighs 14 pounds (which is ruffly the same wieght as a 10 farad cap), and is more powerful than 100 1 farad capacitors!

A battery will also give you a constant flow of voltage/amperage. Where as soon as the beat drops and the cap wastes all its engergy in less then a second ends soaking up more juice trying to recharge and drain as the beat keeps going. So I guess you could say with a 2nd battery (gel cell) you will have a more stable voltage while bumping at higher volumes where as with a cap you will see your voltage constantly altering.

thank you thank you thank you....you took everything i would have said and said it for me. thanks for saving me some typing

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

• snafu pinned this topic

Archived