Sonic Electronix

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks rickey and @ watch the bass , not my taste for rear end exhaust is stock will stay stock till i start doing motor work, doubt i will im looking at my buddies jetta thats already built just needs body stuff done, and trail lights are staying stock, lol

haha get coilovers theres your support, but thanks

shitttt way to pricey haha

i just got lowering springs lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

thanks rickey and @ watch the bass , not my taste for rear end exhaust is stock will stay stock till i start doing motor work, doubt i will im looking at my buddies jetta thats already built just needs body stuff done, and trail lights are staying stock, lol

Think we see much more tuned Golf´s here in Germany. In a overall picture the whole car would looks more round with those upgrades.

If i look from the back over the car, and see how deep he is in front and how nice the wheel´s stick on there beautifull rims, in there wheel case, Than

your taillight´s lookin brave, and a bigger roof would round the picture with a healthy part of agression, on this car.

Try a simple oval exhaust deflector.

Same with the frontlight´s , looking brave and square at this car if there stock.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

i only paid 600 for my coilovers lol get racelands or rokkors they are like 300-400

wow thats a lot more affordable then the ones for my car. i thought you had to buy ones made specifically for your car.... i think only 1 company makes them for me and they are over 1000 lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Think we see much more tuned Golf´s here in Germany. In a overall picture the whole car would looks more round with those upgrades.

If i look from the back over the car, and see how deep he is in front and how nice the wheel´s stick on there beautifull rims, in there wheel case, Than

your taillight´s lookin brave, and a bigger roof would round the picture with a healthy part of agression, on this car.

Same with the frontlight´s , looking brave and square at this car if there stock.

im so lost on what your trying to say

im so lost on what your trying to say

I Make it easy the whole performance of the car would look rounder, with this what you done till now.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Archived