Sundown Audio

That's some GOOD info Rick! But I was gonna run 2 z18's on the T2500.1 how would u say that would do? Or would u say one 18 on that amp? Other than the fosgate T2500.1 I have an older autotek mx3000.1,before they went to maxxsonics. But working with what I have for now would be nice! Let me know...

if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned.

If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick.

It just does not make sense at all.

What's the rms rating for the z3 18?

if you put a DD-1 in your amp terminal and it immediately went up in smoke, i would be concerned.

If you shoved your dick in the terminal and it didn't blow up but a month later it blew up, i STILL WOULDN'T be able to blame your dick.

My bad I got it....trying to decide if I should run 2 18's or 1 18 on the fosgate T2500 in my ext. Chevy....any suggestions fellas?? I have the whole ext. cab part to play with for air space....

My bad I got it....trying to decide if I should run 2 18's or 1 18 on the fosgate T2500 in my ext. Chevy....any suggestions fellas?? I have the whole ext. cab part to play with for air space....

You could do one, but you would have to watch power. I say do two if you have space.

2009 Tahoe

2000bc Cresendo POWA Need 3500

2 Sundown Zv3 18 high rolled sexiness

dual alt bracket with Singer alt(coming soon)

Mtx Q(not sure if I'm going to use)

Knu wire and RCA's

Bass Head Bands

Oh and a few pairs of Jordan's

62c64997.jpg

Def. have the space for 2... But as for power idk if powering 2 z3 18's with a single fosgate T2500 would be enough or should I try running a T2500 per z18?

Wassup SMD? Any suggestions?

I run one 2k on my 2 Z's and they do work. If you have money and space do 2 2500's and 2 Z's

2009 Tahoe

Knu wire and RCA's

Bass Head Bands

62c64997.jpg

How much of a diff. Do y'all think there is between a z15 and the 18,as far as sound goes,not cone area..What do y'all say?

How much of a diff. Do y'all think there is between a z15 and the 18,as far as sound goes,not cone area..What do y'all say?

I don't think sound will change that depends more on the install than anything.

2009 Tahoe

Knu wire and RCA's

Bass Head Bands

62c64997.jpg

Gotcha...thx bro!