amgilliam22

I am looking to buy up to 8 2 ohm 8 inch subwoofers. I am mainly looking for DC Audio level 2 8 inch, Sundown N8V2 or SA-8, maybe Skar or DD 8's as well.

So if you have 2 or more subs that I am looking for pm me price and how many you have and condition they are in. I don't want subs that have been abused or ran with over kill of power. Nothing wrong with that just looking for subs that are pretty new, not abused power wise and good looking condition.

Looking to start a project with 8 subwoofers in a custom fiberglass enclosure so looking to start buying the subs. I have Items I am willing to trade if interested at all. 18 inch subs, Soundstream Amp, and maybe some other stuff. Thanks

• 7 months later...

I got a SA-8 D2 w/ SPL coils that was reconed October 6th. It would ship in the box Sundown shipped it to me in. Has less than an hour of playtime on it. PM me if interested

Recone begins Pg. 3

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150982-reconing-sa-8-v15-w-pics-new-vid-pg5/page__st__60

- 1997 Chevy Tahoe- Big 3 (1/0)- Dual Autocraft Batts- JVC KD-A315 HU- AQ 2200.1D- 18" AQ HDC3- Box w/ Removable Port (6ft^3 @ 36hz & 6.7ft^3 @ 42hz)- 39' 1/0 & 13' 2/0 Flex-A-Prene

My Selling Feedback

Build Log

Archived