I need a new car bad! but i only have 3 grand cash atm =(. So my problem is i don't want to be like everyone at my school and havea pontiac grand am or a grand prix. i want something a little more sportier and ..hopefully..for this price haha.. some power. I kinda want a ricer or something that will stand out more and make people look. I will put more money into it say as rims, carbon fiber hood, spoiler etc. So if anyone has any ideas of a decent car that , if at all, looks pretty badass....please tell me ha ha. thanks

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

My friend got a used 2004 VW Jetta in impressively good condition for $2800. Not the sportiest car in the world but it handles a hundred times better than anything I've driven and it runs laps around my truck. As long as you're not looking for something too flashy, it's usually not too hard to find a decent car or two for under $3000.

And please don't get a $2000-$3000 car and put rims and a carbon fiber hood on it. Last thing we need is another '00 Civic with some ballin' 17"s, a foot-high spoiler, underglow, two-tone black and silver paint job, and a hood scoop in this world.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

get a pontiac sunfire lol, for that price its gonna be tough, you may be able to find an older galant or something simular

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

MX83(89-92) Toyota Cressida Sedan. They look sick with a simple lip and dropped. Plus, you can do some nice engine swaps later on down the road, including an 1JZ, 1UZ, 2JZ and even an LS-1. I love Cressidas. You can normally pick one up for 1500~2400 in good condition.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

Get a car for 6 grand drop 3 finance the rest when u give half down someone has to want to do it. Unless ur avoiding getting insurance to save money for audio then makes sence

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

My dads selling a '90 Thunderbird supercoupe for 2G's.

Something no one else will have. Ever. Haha

but your probably not gonna want to rice it.

'08 Chevy Cobalt coupe 2.2 base model trunk build:

2 9512iSC flatwound alum 1.5 coils

-extra 9500 spider pack

-8" platinum carbon dustcaps

1 DD Z1 (.375ohm nominally daily)

3g31 AGM

320a Ohio Gen alt

1 DD S4 4 channel

4 VO-M8v1's (holes cut for 3rd pair)

2 CS 6.5's

2 VO-B1's

Sony XAV-601BT

all Knu Krystal RCA's

Cadence 7band EQ

148.3db @ 32hz (burp)

148.4 @ 37 & 38hz (burp)

146.xdb 90sec average (center windshield)

Looks like you already know what you want bro! For that kind of cash you'll most likely end up with a civic.

2010 F150 FX4
-18" AA Mayhem
-Crescendo BC3500d
-Pioneer GM-D9500F 4-channel
-2 Crescendo FT1

-2 Crescendo Neo Forte 6.5

-Pioneer AVH-P3300BT
-6000K HID Headlights/Fog lights
-All LED interior lighting
-20% tint on front windows, 1% rear windows, 5% windshield strip
-Big3 (XSFlex 0ga)

-DC Power 270XP