SMD VU DIN is BACK- Presale open! A couple pics / vid - Shipping NOW UPDATE PAGE 6

Awesome! Ask and you shall receive! Steve plays no games when it comes to his products :popcorn:

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

You know this looks pretty cool. its like having your dd1 constantly hooked up which i guess is cool. I mean when you set your dd1 and know for instance vol 28 is distorted, you dont need a light to tell you that but its cool that you have the option with this..

I was wondering if say maybe this product gets a bit more popular would there be some revisions made? Like idk a single din or some kinda mounting kit with a beauty ring maybe I missed it but it looks so far like youd have to fab this in yourself. or maybe an adjustable dimmer for the led's.. for some ppl for instance the stinger volt meter is kinda bright itd be nice to be able to dim it a lil bit imo.

I dont neccessarily want one of these at this moment in time, but maybe id buy one eventually.. but I think the price is fine, and I appreciate the fact that you used quality components like the power supply etc..

Keep doing whatcha doin Steve. This is yet another quality product in your lineup and something that you cant find anywhere else but SMD :drink40:

we are in the process of tooling a front plastic tinted face for it. That will be available soon so if you don't make one yourself, hang tight we will have one!!

we pushed it out WITHOUT the faceplate because it was due in March but we didn't hit the deadline.....so i decided to release the raw units now. I am hoping the faceplate will be around $10.

In the meantime, a piece of lightly smoked acrylic and a creative install should make this thing look killer!

Sounds like I be waitin for the covers. I was thinking I would make one, but I'll let the pros handle it ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I want one so bad.....

2000 FORD EXPEDITION EDDIE BAUER

current system

(1) Pioneer DEH P8300UB

(2) Massive audio nx4 mids and highs amps

(2) Soundstream sst-654N

(2) Soundstream sm-654N

(4) Soundstream sme-574P

(4) Massive audio ct1-a aluminum dome tweeters

(4) soundstream sst-05 bullet tweeters

(2) Soundstream x3.182 subs

(1) Cactus Sounds k5

XS power batts

Mechman alt

just for clarification, say i had 2 mono amps (even tho they'd be gain matched), would i be able to hook up channel 1 to one amp, then channel 2 to the other amp to monitor both? not sure how the technical circuitry works on this thing

just for clarification, say i had 2 mono amps (even tho they'd be gain matched), would i be able to hook up channel 1 to one amp, then channel 2 to the other amp to monitor both? not sure how the technical circuitry works on this thing

yes. They are individual channels and both are adjustable.

you can do bass on one side and highs on the other if you choose :)

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

They just get the signal from the output of the amps correct? Or RCAs?

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Any idea when the white one will be available?

I've been drooling over these for a while now.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.