SMD VU DIN is BACK- Presale open! A couple pics / vid - Shipping NOW UPDATE PAGE 6

WOOT WOOT

20120425_225404.jpg

I am literally too fucking stoked to take a damn screen shot lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Just wanted to chime in on Steve's comment about LED quality vs Cost. We have a customer up here in Canada that does a lot of installation work for their local police, ambulance and fire departments in terms of vehicle lighting. As you know, most of these are now LED based. He was telling about the difference in quality between assemblies, suffice it to say that good quality systems with name brand LED's maintain their output over time, even after 10 minutes of use, the cheap Chinese stuff starts to dim and loose intensity.

Anyways, Steve speaks the truth about having to shell out for the good stuff...

Just a few extra $0.02 from the great white north... ;-)

at the risk of sounding like a complete ass,

when its red is when it was clipping?

When sync'd with the DD-1, yes

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I believe that's at max volume right before clipping. Like when tuning with the DD-1, the distortion light flashes and you back it off... It's the max unclipped volume.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Just wanted to chime in on Steve's comment about LED quality vs Cost. We have a customer up here in Canada that does a lot of installation work for their local police, ambulance and fire departments in terms of vehicle lighting. As you know, most of these are now LED based. He was telling about the difference in quality between assemblies, suffice it to say that good quality systems with name brand LED's maintain their output over time, even after 10 minutes of use, the cheap Chinese stuff starts to dim and loose intensity.

Anyways, Steve speaks the truth about having to shell out for the good stuff...

Just a few extra $0.02 from the great white north... ;-)

hey, i know who you are :) Thanks for the input. I am glad some people "get it".

also, there is other things involved like the power supply itself...this thing is designed to not change intensity no matter what voltage drop (or spike) you may have. In other words, it wont be any dimmer at 11volts then it will be at 16volts and vice-versa.

It DEFINITELY isn't a cheap item to make.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

at the risk of sounding like a complete ass,

when its red is when it was clipping?

When sync'd with the DD-1, yes

already purchased mine

but in the video when it was red it was clipping?

and what is orange? almost clipping?

It probably wasn't calibrated in the video, so probably not clipping. He probably just had it set like that to give an example of the red and orange.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

In honesty, I would expected the price tag to have been more. I know small production orders are no joke. Glad I already finished the maro cause i could easily see one in the dash :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

In honesty, I would expected the price tag to have been more. I know small production orders are no joke. Glad I already finished the maro cause i could easily see one in the dash :D

Same here I was expecting it to be around $180, so this price sounds good to me. :lol:

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png