Check out the SMD Web Store @ WcCarAudio.com!

meade916

SMD VU DIN is BACK- Presale open! A couple pics / vid - Shipping NOW UPDATE PAGE 6

For those who have been waiting, for those who trusted me with their money, NOT TO WORRY! You will have tracking by Monday or Tuesday! Here is a couple teaser pics!

46469e7c.jpg

IMG_7605_zps960efbb5.jpg

IMG_7603_zps11cfb58a.jpg

IMG_7604_zps16a2449b.jpg

Oh, and get in while the price is still in pre-order stage because it is going back up to normal once i have full stock. I will probably extend it to the end of the week at the latest. STAY TUNED!

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

I ordered one! Woohooo! I got one this time. If there's any left after X-mass, I'll get another. Thanks Steve and team!

Glad i just ordered one of these yesterday! Can't wait til this ships out I know just where to put it :D

PSSST. Hey you. Ya you. You should be getting a tracking number today. You know who i'm talking to! the guy who bought one! :D

they ALL shipped today!

who's is this?

unnamed_zps719777a1.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

I'm jelly I don't have room much I can do with my interior to include something like this in my install :(

Fucking altimas!

I'm jelly I don't have room much I can do with my interior to include something like this in my install :(

Fucking altimas!

when one doesn't have room....one simply makes room. Just sayin'. :P

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

I see this thread has not been posted in for quite some time, but I am looking to purchase one of these in a few weeks, are production runs of these still in the works or are they unfortunately no longer available?

not available at this time.  I am going to lock this thread. I will start a new one when and if we make them again.