SMD D'amore Engineering IM-SG Impedance Meter (Updated Pics Page 4 and 8!)

Altima.. That is exactly what im going to get into.

And it has been released on the damore website.

With the pricing.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Altima.. That is exactly what im going to get into.

yea, im confused is that what its really saying? at that impedence no amp will put out any power. or will that number change alot when you put it in a enclosure?

149.4 Db @ 30Hz Outlaw With One 15" Fi Team Sub, Trunk Build. !!!!!Hair Tricks!!!!!

Check Out The Build Log http://www.stevemead...0-4-and-t400-4/

Watch The Videos http://www.youtube.com/user/jcplaya3

sigpb.jpg

Jesus. between this, the VU-din and VM-1 i'll be spending quite a bit of money here soon.

I can't wait to get my hands on this one. It will be very interesting to actually see what is going on with how my system is set up and help me make some changes to improve on it.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Dont worry altima

Alot of people are going to be confused until they see it explained.

We all talk about a speakers freq response but when put into an enclosure or even ib, it has changes.. You will see imp. Spikes at different freq and this is porblem areas.

This tool allows us to see the problem areas and then we can make subtle changes to correct the problem.

A video will really explain it.

The reason so many will be lost is because up until now the tool did not exist.

Well, it did 15 years ago... Sort of.

Soon man.

Soon

• Like (+1 Rep) 1
2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Dont worry altima

Alot of people are going to be confused until they see it explained.

We all talk about a speakers freq response but when put into an enclosure or even ib, it has changes.. You will see imp. Spikes at different freq and this is porblem areas.

This tool allows us to see the problem areas and then we can make subtle changes to correct the problem.

A video will really explain it.

The reason so many will be lost is because up until now the tool did not exist.

Well, it did 15 years ago... Sort of.

Soon man.

Soon

Ok, so this will let you find the impedence spikes of different speakers at different freq's so you know where to set your crossovers and know where you can drive the most power to your speakers at different freq? Am i atleast close????? lol

149.4 Db @ 30Hz Outlaw With One 15" Fi Team Sub, Trunk Build. !!!!!Hair Tricks!!!!!

Check Out The Build Log http://www.stevemead...0-4-and-t400-4/

Watch The Videos http://www.youtube.com/user/jcplaya3

sigpb.jpg

Yes you are very close altima.

And pricing has always been close to the wcca site

If I can make changes to the speaker enclosure to better match the overall response I am looking for out of my soundstage, without the use of processing to do it,then I'm sold

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)