SMD D'amore Engineering IM-SG Impedance Meter (Updated Pics Page 4 and 8!)

Steve whyyy? lol. I have bought everything you, Tony and Juan have come up with. If it keeps up i'm going to contact payroll and have them take out 15% every paycheck just to keep paying you for all the things i keep buying lmao. That will be one awesome test product to have.Im really curious how that works.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Cool fuggin tool.

Been waiting for awhile

• Like (+1 Rep) 2
2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

wait wait wait

how hard does this thing push the speakers?

because if it cant move a speaker to full xmax then it wont give an accurate reading...

or am i misunderstanding what this does?

Edited by IH8PunkRok
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Have you guys ever thought of integrating your three tools into one? Or is that even possile?

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

I'm honestly curious because I've never dealt with impedance other than just wiring - what is the practical application for this? Like, what settings can it help you with, etc.?

RF 12" P3D4

RF 300.1 ~ BC: 430w

4 x Infinity Reference 5012i

B-Quiet Extreme

wait wait wait

how hard does this thing push the speakers?

because if it cant move a speaker to full xmax then it wont give an accurate reading...

or am i misunderstanding what this does?

The Thiele-Small parameters for speakers (Fs, Qts, Vas, Qms..ect.) are measured at low level. Is this what you are referring to?

• Like (+1 Rep) 1