Single 12" doing 150+ from a trunk!!!

Yeah because its all woofed that does it

Don't tell that to sundown fanboys, they think it's all the brand and nothing to do with the build... then someone like fecoupe comes along and breaks 50 with sony xplod woofers and they ignore it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this

Just to stop it from getting twisted, the whole point is, this was an accomplishment by ric, not by the brand.

Congrats on an awesome score ric!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys for the kind words. Lol.

As far as it being the install and not really the product is partly true. The install willake or break the results. The "best woofer in the world" <~pick your own brand and sub if you want... Will only perform to the ability of the enclosure. Different setups will all have pros and cons. Take trippis hummer for example. The wall build in that truck was not intended for spl at all. It was built to be felt and heard 10ft from the truck. If it was built for numbers it most likely would sound like complete ass. I'm pretty sure you will never get Craig Butler or Danny Hays to open up thier trucks and crank it. Lol. But they didn't build it for that. Some people want it more musical, and so on. Bottom line is yea it's the build... But still having great product helps. I'm pretty sure Danny or Craig would never get a 180+ from a Sony. Lol. Yea fcupe doing a 150 on Sony subs to me is sick. Lol we did a 151.9 on a single Powerbass m154... That's a 100.00 woofer. Lol but imagine what he could get with a better designed product. We gained 5dB with a Sundown sa15 over the Powerbass. Lol

Archived