Lift it. Lifted trucks, with the right wheels/tires look clean as hell. I cant stand lowered trucks but thats MY personal preference.

EDIT: My bad, I said this before looking at the truck, I didnt realize it was an older model. I think it looks good like it is.

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's

Rear Stage: ???

Two 15" Powerbass M154

Audiopipe AP15001d

Pioneer DEH-P5100UB

well i dont have to go through fields or anything. the rds are good. its just popular out here to lift their trucks because i guess thats what youre supposed to do in the country? ha.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

yeah i had a lifted 93 explorer before awesome offroading i loved it but then the transfer case went instead of fixing it cause the truck was only worth $400 i took the front drive shaft off making it a 2wd....it still looked cool but i couldnt go offroading anymore cause it would always get stuck and in the snow with no weight in the back i couldnt get any traction and trust me i did look stupid when people in cars drove by an explorer with mud tires and a 4in lift slipping in the snow lol...so i would have to say lower

Over here if we see people with lifted 2wd trucks we make fun of them. Lol

At the very least, leave it stock height and just put some nice rims on it.

Over here we make fun of lowered trucks in general, but go 150 miles west and that's all you see - I guess it's all relative.

RF 12" P3D4

RF 300.1 ~ BC: 430w

4 x Infinity Reference 5012i

B-Quiet Extreme

Archived