YoungTitan AKA Stephen Elmore of Walker LA BAD Seller Feedback

Making demands after all this?

no-nigga-you-dun-fucked-up-thumb.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

I cant edit the tags but i can +1 it on google

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

thanks to n8 i now wish there was a love button because that post is fucking amazing :D

not to buy stuff from ppl that are skinnier and whiter than me?? (im a red-head lol)

i kid, i kid :P except the red-head part lol

ah ginger!!!

dude im gonna +1 it

Edited by Junior Russell
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

So since I found it funny And since someone thinks they can make demands I'll answer his demands. No. The links stay. Everythign stays. You should be proud that your mom is a standup woman who understands the right and wrong. Its just too bad you didnt Stephen. Its also too bad you didnt think about what mail fraud felonies would do to your poor little young life. I am surprised by the audacity you have by making demands after trying to screw someone over on a deal you should have never been doing. In case you didnt notice. you are now in bright pink. You also have no rights on the forum. You are blackballed. oh and in case you didnt notice. I also added your real name to the title? Want to know why? When someone googles your name trying to find some back history out on you guess what comes up? This thread. Get mad. Get upset. There was nothing non factual posted. It can not be used as slander or as libel. I guess thats what happens when you try to screw people on the internet.

Have a nice day :)

JUSTICE IS SERVED :diablo:

Edited by zack_e89
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

97 Suburban

8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's

When someone googles your name trying to find some back history out on you guess what comes up? This thread. Get mad.

LMAO This is great!! Especially when you think of his possible employers that will see this!

Edited by DjCrush

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Good now what have we learned here?

Cougars are perma-hot.

And don't fuck with n8.

Edited by BJD3

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

So since I found it funny And since someone thinks they can make demands I'll answer his demands. No. The links stay. Everythign stays. You should be proud that your mom is a standup woman who understands the right and wrong. Its just too bad you didnt Stephen. Its also too bad you didnt think about what mail fraud felonies would do to your poor little young life. I am surprised by the audacity you have by making demands after trying to screw someone over on a deal you should have never been doing. In case you didnt notice. you are now in bright pink. You also have no rights on the forum. You are blackballed. oh and in case you didnt notice. I also added your real name to the title? Want to know why? When someone googles your name trying to find some back history out on you guess what comes up? This thread. Get mad. Get upset. There was nothing non factual posted. It can not be used as slander or as libel. I guess thats what happens when you try to screw people on the internet.

Holy shit N8 haha

thats what happens when people forget rule number1. In all honesty when he said I guess thats what you get when dealing on the internet or whatever it sent me over the edge.

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

thats as elegant a "fuck you" as it can get.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1