Everyday, we post a new deal of the day that ranges from installation accessories, to pro audio, to car audio. Each deal is well below our regular prices, and gives people a chance to get the item at awesome prices. Check back in this post day by day, as I will be updating it with new deals, or you can go to our homepage at

http://www.audiosavings.com where they're posted. You will also see our best sellers and other deals we have at the moment.

Today's AudioSavings deal is....

(2) Cadence FX6M4

(4 ohm) 6" 300 watt mid-bass speakers

get_image_2.jpg

get_image_3.jpg

get_image_5.jpg

get_image_4.jpg

You are looking at the best value on the market today for high quality mid style speakers. The Cadence Flash series FX6M84 is a 6" midrange/midbass driver that features 150 watts peak power handling and 75 watts RMS per speaker. They are rated conservatively, similar in the way JL Audio or Rockford Fosgate rate their speakers. Power them with an external amp for mind blowing presence because they can handle an external amp easily. You will be amazed at the clarity, definition, frequency response, and super high SPL that these speakers produce. Cadence engineers utilized the latest in Pro Audio technology and transferred it to these car audio mids so that you will achieve stadium pounding concert sound in your vehicle.

Extra care in the design and manufacturing are seen throughout with thoughtful touches such as prewired capacitor crossovers which prevent the speakers from blowing easily while smoothing out the frequency response; increasing the sound quality at higher volume levels. The speakers have large 60 oz. magnet motor structures with oversized 1.5" high temperature CCAR voice coils. The expanded high tinsel steel basket dampen vibration so that all you hear is crystal clear musical response without any external motor or vibration noises.

Unlike other brands which produce their speakers by machine, the Cadence Flash Series speakers are hand made individually by technical teams dedicated to perfection and are subject to rigorous quality control standards.

The super shallow mounting depth facilitates easy fit in to door installations or in other tight locations. We're proud to say that Cadence midrange speakers are featured in our famous show stopping Audiosavings demo vehicles. After auditioning many different brands of speakers our technical staff chose Cadence because they required the highest quality midrange/midbass drivers available which Cadence was capable of supplying. Our custom installation required a very shallow mounting depth but we weren't ready to compromise on sound quality. With the Cadence Flash midranges we didn't need to sacrifice quality and neither will you!

We are so convinced that these are the best midranges on the market we guarantee that you wont be let down! Our vast experience has proven that typical competition vehicles are missing loud, clear midrange/mid bass response, but now with the Cadence Flash series mids you can experience music the way it was meant to be listened to...loud and clear, with a full range of frequencies!

Features:

• 6” Open Basket Midrange Speaker
  • Kevlar Reinforced Black Pulp Cone
  • Treated Cloth Accordion Suspension
  • Linear Progressive Conex Spider
  • Acrylic Bullet Phase Plug High SPL Design
  • High Tinsel Expanded Steel Basket
  • Super Slim Design facilitates Door Installations
  • Oversize 1.5” High Temperature CCAR Voice Coil
  • 60 oz Magnet Structure Weight
  • Includes Wire Mesh Grill
  • Prewired with Bass Blocking Capacitor

Specifications:

• RMS Power Handling: 75 Watts
  • Peak Power Handling: 150 Watts
  • Frequency Response: 125Hz-10KHz
  • Sensitivity: 100dB @ 1w/1m
  • Impedance: 4 Ohms (8 ohm also available)
  • Mounting Depth: 2.2”

TS Parameters:

• FMS: 173.2 Hz
  • QMS: 8.60
  • QES: 0.83
  • QTS: 0.76
  • RES: 12.2 Ohm
  • RMS: 1.6 kg/s
  • CMS: 0.07 mm/N
  • MMS: 12.9 gr
  • NREF: 0.70 %
  • BL: 6.4
  • SPL: 100 dB
  • VAS: 1.6 I
  • RE: 3.4 Ohm
  • RP: 7.1 Ohm
  • LP: 2.7 mH
  • GP: 436.5 uF
  • LE: 0.3 mH

PRICE: $39.95

http://www.audiosavings.com/audiosavings-day-deal/index.aspx?item_cd=(2)+FX6M4

Edited by AudioSavings Dean

I was actually just searching eBay and Amazon for some cadence mids, but how come it says the normal price is $359.98 when they're $40-$50 all over the net? I'm not sure if there's such difference between the different companies that are selling it or not as to the quality (i'm assuming not because they're the same speakers)

Not trying to knock on you guys, cuz I got some 4 gauge wiring from you guys and love it, i'm searching every day for new things!!

Edited by letemrip32

Thats the correct Retail Price.

Hmmm $360 seems kinda high for a pair of mid bass drivers. what's the difference between these and the ones on ebay and amazon with the same model number? Just want to get everything straight, and do research before i make a purchase is all, that way i'm not buying something that will blow in a month.

Thats the correct Retail Price.

Hmmm $360 seems kinda high for a pair of mid bass drivers. what's the difference between these and the ones on ebay and amazon with the same model number? Just want to get everything straight, and do research before i make a purchase is all, that way i'm not buying something that will blow in a month.

They are exactly the same product.