Second Skin Audio

this might help, there is no performance difference... but when wiring them single or multiple, its important to have the right impediance

http://www.crutchfield.com/learn/learningcenter/car/subwoofers_dual.html

Pioneer DEH-9400

Kicker door Speakers

Rockford R400.4

Skar 1500.1

2 DC lvl 2 15s

this might help, there is no performance difference... but when wiring them single or multiple, its important to have the right impediance

http://www.crutchfie...ofers_dual.html

what exactly do you mean it is important to have the right impendence? thanks for the link im going to read it shortly, so if my question is answered in that article sorry for asking before reading.

if your only running one 15 and its a dual 2, you can either wire it to stay at 2 ohm or take it to 1 ohm. but if you do multiple subs, youll normally buy a dual 4

ok thanks I am planning on running at least 4 in my truck when i get the money to start i just want something for the time being because my build is going to be a slow build a buy one thing at a time type build lol thanks for helping out though i appreciate it. :drink40:

if your only running one 15 and its a dual 2, you can either wire it to stay at 2 ohm or take it to 1 ohm. but if you do multiple subs, youll normally buy a dual 4

No dude, if you're only running a single d2 woofer you can only bring it down to 1 ohm in parrallel, or higher it to 4 ohms in series. You can't leave it at 2 ohms.

Edited by One Way
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

No dude, if you're only running a single d2 woofer you can only bring it down to 1 ohm in parrallel, or higher it to 4 ohms in series. You can't leave it at 2 ohms.

so is parallel better than series or does it depend on what you want out of your system?