tools not sure, in my teg and the jimmy it was just a matter of taking dome lights/side panels and visors and it comes tight out. for mine normal tools will do the job

fabric wise, i used suede in mine got it from a local car shop that does interiors. n8 knows a place online, he can prob getcha a link to it

In my Corolla, the headliner was really easy to remove. The dome light popped right out with a flat tip screwdriver, and basically just fell right out when I removed the pillar trim, the trim on the door jamb between the front and rear doors, and rear deck pillar trim. Don't quote me on this, but I believe there is an adhesive specifically for headliners. I used some kind of 3M adhesive (don't remember which kind) and basically laid my new material over the stripped headliner and used a flexible piece of plastic to smooth out wrinkles. It worked great for about 3 months, and then my headliner started to sag from the rapid Kansas temperature change. Lol. 32 degrees one day, 87 the next.

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more)

Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

1/0 Knu wiring all around

Looking for XS Power D1200

• 1 month later...