More runs of 0 gauge?

I do see the logic in it but i dont mind doing some more runs. I guess it cant hurt and then ill swap out the front battey as well.

I have heard that before. Which then i need 3 runs of +. Although i might as well do more for my next rebuild.. Im on the fence of doing a dual alt setup its just a pain in the ass on monte carlos from what i understand.

No i dont think that was me. This was my first post in probably a month or 2. I never see voltage over 15

2001 Monte carlo 2-Crescendo BC5500 Bass, Crescendo 1600.2 and crescendo 1100.4 mids and highs

clarion-702, 4 ZVX 15s walled, RF 360.3, knukonceptz, toolmaker, DC power 270xp and DC power 370xp alts, PWX mids, FT1 tweets,

Thank you CJvue. I think that will be my next mission. And i can get 3 runs with a spool so that will be perfect!

2001 Monte carlo 2-Crescendo BC5500 Bass, Crescendo 1600.2 and crescendo 1100.4 mids and highs

clarion-702, 4 ZVX 15s walled, RF 360.3, knukonceptz, toolmaker, DC power 270xp and DC power 370xp alts, PWX mids, FT1 tweets,

I do see the logic in it but i dont mind doing some more runs. I guess it cant hurt and then ill swap out the front battey as well.

I have heard that before. Which then i need 3 runs of +. Although i might as well do more for my next rebuild.. Im on the fence of doing a dual alt setup its just a pain in the ass on monte carlos from what i understand.

No i dont think that was me. This was my first post in probably a month or 2. I never see voltage over 15

simply put your trying to pull more amperage than that 1 single run of 0g can provide..simple as that

Thank you CJvue. I think that will be my next mission. And i can get 3 runs with a spool so that will be perfect!

You're welcome. You should see an improvement in your voltage.

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

one suggestion i will make is get 2 different colors for ground and power.. keeps things simpler and easier

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

one suggestion i will make is get 2 different colors for ground and power.. keeps things simpler and easier

Good point! I bought all same color :fool: and had to mark which is positive and which is negative. don't go plugging negative to pos input and positive to neg input on the amplifier.... you'll see magic smoke.

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db