I've just been running Microsoft Security Essentials as my 24/7 antivirus and I've got Malwarebytes running a full scan once a week and I don't get anything on here. I've set it up the same way on all my family's machines and nothing touches us. And then I've got friends who refuse to get rid of their Norton because it works for them. Realistically there's 10+ antivirus softwares people can run that will keep 99% of shit off their machine. If people get viruses it's generally when they don't have A/V running at all or even installed.

With that said, I'm always torn between recovering a machine or nuking and reinstalling when a virus shows up. If it's more than a scan, delete, wipe temp files, and reboot I just back up and nuke the thing. I'm not burrowing through the registry looking for trace files. It'll be much less work for me and they'll get a brand new machine out of it. Especially since I never wind up doing this stuff for money.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt