Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely crazy build! The old builds were nuts, I couldnt believe it was about to get crazier lol

I do see the jig saw they used to make th cuts with though!

That was for the rough cuts, they used tin snips for the precision work...

I do see the jig saw they used to make th cuts with though!

That was for the rough cuts, they used tin snips for the precision work...

I didn't know 2 Chainz was in the auto customization industry lolz

Edit: Dammit I can't figure out why it keeps double quoting, sorry about that

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

^^^^ yeah this is what came to mind first. This shop set us way back on trying to have it ready for SBN. Like Berger said, they had it for 4 months and from the looks of it did hardly anything...and even less right. I saw some of their work on a few cars and decided to trust them with mine. I'm in business too so I know how things can go wrong but this is just crazy. The worse part was their communication with me. If things weren't going right, he could have at least told me so we could have come up with a solution. But he just gave this back to me like this and let me find out how bad it was when I got it back. After being lied to for weeks, I finally just had to take it. That was about a month ago and to this day he still hasn't said a word...sorry, thanks, gfy...nothing. The last thing I like to do is to expose people online but he left me with no choice. I have to really thank Berger for stepping up and trying to fix it all..he is a one man band....slow as hell...but still very talented. lol. And yes, I sold the crossfires...those subs are the truth but as you can see I changed up my doors and rear side wall so now 12-18s won't fit. Going with all those 12s on the doors changed the space in the cabin so now it's going to be different. But those 18s are in very capable hands now...I can't wait til he's done with it. Thanks everybody for tuning in and for the support.

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

i dont like the battery location. i mean, i get it, you dont have space, but it reminds me of all those extreme vehicles that have like 10ft lifts just for batteries.regardless, hopefully you get this done once and for all so you can start the van :D

:)

Good luck ....with the hummer...i was i could of bought those subs ... Also....but i was to late. we will c what goes in mikeys ...hummer ...i bought... Well goodluck....and i love your build ....tune in for pstone11 build....lol with mikeys old hummer

trippi you going to take him to court over that? Technically once he hacked up your door frame and left it its probably could have been totalled. Theres no excuse for that especially with the lack of communication.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived