Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

Berger... I love you and all mang... but next time you roll up into my hood with a Prius (filled with 12 18's not playing I might add) we are gonna tar and feather ya! And when the hell are you gonna get Tripp's ride done??? Dam! Bad enough I gotta pick on Trippi for rebuilding 2,531 times...

Hey...that shoulda been added to one of the wonders of the world....prius with 12 18's in it!!!!!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that was a pretty good show... sucks we have no good footage of it... I could barely walk, wasn't studying no camera tho... lol! Were you still there when Iraggi got beat by the car??? Man, what a poor choice of songs! LMAO! (And he tried to blame it on me and tell me I told him to play that song!) When I clearly told him not to! If he keeps competing like that, factory stereos are gonna walk all over his 18 12's in the doors lol! I personally think he did that on purpose.... sandbagging....

yo I aint hate'n. thats hella lot of work. I'm impressed with it, I just like symmetry... SBN 3013.... werd.

um, also. where be the pictures of gurl azz in yoga pants..

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Amps came today, so finally get to put this sucker to test

33980_10151542058082812_636440112_n_zps0

While at SBN, I finally got to meet Trippi and some of the other heavy hitters up in NYC area

374492_504668542913456_357122610_n_zpse3

Pics of said amps please

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

They are all loaded in the back of my car, I'll grab some tomorrow when I get to the shop!

Also, I only have 3 atm, one more is on its way from Flatline. I think the other two will be on its first shipment.

Andddd, Door sag is officially fixed on both rear doors woot woot! The hinge came in shortly before SBN weekend. So now all thats mainly left on the doors is make the Pass side look good and make a trim piece to go from the fire wall/A-pillar to the fender

Archived