Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

Matter fact, I'm gonna start another thread that focuses on the build. There's too much drama in this one for me. Plus I don't remember what updates have been posted in here and I'm not going back through all those pages to find out. We are pretty much starting from scratch anyway so it makes sense.

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Matter fact, I'm gonna start another thread that focuses on the build. There's too much drama in this one for me. Plus I don't remember what updates have been posted in here and I'm not going back through all those pages to find out. We are pretty much starting from scratch anyway so it makes sense.

Sweet, good call!

UBL FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. Let people post about it here, keep the other thread pics only.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Berger hasnt had the hummer in probably a year.

That's what I thought too then I saw a Modified vid saying it was going to be at the TDH show and figured someone was building it and not saying shit. ;) Guess not, oh well.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

• 2 weeks later...

I saw lots of pics of some fiberglass work. Truck is in the hands of another master installer on here, can't wait for David to get it back so that enclosure can get finished though! Hint hint the installer that has it right now has a badass burban running boston acoustics and rival audio

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Archived