Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think hes started on the door panels now, after those then Im guessing just some finishing up stuff, wrapping/painting. Then It'll be back with me. I'll start a UBL once I get it back.

lookin pretty damn good

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

His user name was TahoeFixSSD, wasn't it. Sorry to sidetracked, I JUST recognize the style with low temp plastic, foam and glass. Plus the name is familiar.

Also, I'm in for the UBL. I'll follow the shit out of that one. Can't wait till you get it back Berger.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Reminds me a whole lot of Tim lol, shaped floral foam, lots and lots of glass, and a shit ton of speakers.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Thats some amazing work! ready for the 1 mile distance test when all the mids and highs are in...I'm sure even at a mile away its still going to distort the camera mic lol...crazy!

Oh and yes ready for a UBL...but thanks for posting these pics for us!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

• 1 month later...

Just want to bump this because i think some more people need to see it. Sorry if i made a few of you freak out thinking there were updates.

Archived