I have to admit, I've been slacking on getting pictures of my Corolla posted. The car that was totaled by hail damage no longer has a single dent on it, ANYWHERE! As of now, it is sitting with three coats of primer and is just about ready for paint. A friend of mine in Conway Springs has a paint stall he said I could use for a weekend, but in order to use it I have to get the car running first. I have already ordered my entire valve train seal kit ('00 - '02 Corollas with the new 1ZZFE motor had a notorious problem with this) and will be buying my first XS Power batt soon.

In the meantime, I literally sat in my garage for 3 hours, looking at the car and wondering what I could do to set it apart from any other 9th generation Corolla. It's hard to explain or feel what I mean without a picture, but my computer is acting up.

Lighting- Stock headlights, blacked out, with 8000k HID

Blacked out tail lights

Fog lights with 5000k HID

Wheels/Suspension- Flushed & stanced. I am having a tough time finding springs that will give me much more than a 1.5 - 1.7" drop front and rear. I want to run 17" wheels, also blacked out (maybe bright green accents :) ). I'm thinking a 7 - 7.5" wide rim with the stretched tire. Call it gay, whatever, but I've NEVER seen a flushed & stanced Corolla in my city. Only Civics and Teggies.

Body- As of right now, the car is completely debadged. In the center of the trunk between the tail lights used to sit the circular Toyota emblem. Well, I was cruising around eBay the other day and found an RF badge... I looked into it and wouldn't ya know, the measurements are the EXACT size of the OEM Toyota Emblem, so that will take it's place!

Body (cont'd)- I'll honestly say, I really don't care for body kits. For a really clean appearance, I'm going to keep all the body components stock, BUT do a full lip kit. The most extreme I might go is filling in the gaps where one panel meets another, sorta like a unibody. After all, I am going for a flushed look with this car.

Paint (when ready)- This one I am really torn on. I don't know if I want to keep the car's original gloss black, or if I want to go with the two-tone Gloss black & Candy Apple Green to sorta flow with my interior. The line dividing the two wouldn't be straight, but instead go along the bottom of the windows, and slightly curve upward to contour with the front and rear windshields. Once again, it's hard to describe without a picture.

If anyone has any suggestions or comments, feel free to let me know. I get paid tomorrow, and I am going accessory shopping!

2001 Toyota Corolla CE:

4x Crescendo PWX6.5's

2x Crescendo FT1-SE's

1x DC Audio lvl 2 M1 8 (looking for more)

Slot port box 0.7ft^3 @ 31.77hz

Rockford Fosgate R750.1

1/0 Knu wiring all around

Looking for XS Power D1200