Mechman Alternators

What a Mechman 220 amp Focus alt looks like! New Pics Installed!

im gonna take a gues that box is bigger then it looks in the pic

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

pretty funny we both had iraggi's on a focus and both had to replacethem at the same time and both got mechman. did u get yours externaly regulated?

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

what about the pcm on it

did they bypass it?

more info lol i need a new alt im in the same boat u was in with iraggi

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

i just got the same alt for the same car externally regulated. but i need more batteries. voltage drop like a mother in my car by 2 volts

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

479-418-3056

That's a big box right there!!

thats what she said

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

A little more info for everyone asking.

The alt is internally regulated. Since I dropped the alt in the car I've added a D3400 under the hood. At about 3/4 volume driving down the road voltage drop is .2-.4 volts max. When I hit full volume I will see a drop from 14.2 down to 12.9, so only 1.3 volts of drop. I have 3 runs from front to rear, but one run is out of service right now due to a blown fuse. Then there are 3 D3100's in the spare tire well. The pcm is bypassed and the battery light comes on as a result, but doesn't matter to me. I still have the Iraggi sitting in a box and needs to be rebuilt. I mainly went with Mechman on this one because of their reliability.

Lastly the box is about as big as it looks in the picture. I can cruise around at 153db with almost no voltage drop. Also since I added the alt to the car the spl has jumped from a 155.2 up to a 155.7 at 43hz sealed on the dash, which means we're looking at mid 157's in the passenger side kick. Any of you guys that own a ZX3 know how fucking loud that is in this car. I'm confident that it's the loudest unwalled ZX3 on the planet.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

The alt is internally regulated. Since I dropped the alt in the car I've added a D3400 under the hood. At about 3/4 volume driving down the road voltage drop is .2-.4 volts max. When I hit full volume I will see a drop from 14.2 down to 12.9, so only 1.3 volts of drop. I have 3 runs from front to rear, but one run is out of service right now due to a blown fuse. Then there are 3 D3100's in the spare tire well. The pcm is bypassed and the battery light comes on as a result, but doesn't matter to me. I still have the Iraggi sitting in a box and needs to be rebuilt. I mainly went with Mechman on this one because of their reliability.

Lastly the box is about as big as it looks in the picture. I can cruise around at 153db with almost no voltage drop. Also since I added the alt to the car the spl has jumped from a 155.2 up to a 155.7 at 43hz sealed on the dash, which means we're looking at mid 157's in the passenger side kick. Any of you guys that own a ZX3 know how fucking loud that is in this car. I'm confident that it's the loudest unwalled ZX3 on the planet.

i accept your challange sir lol. jk mine isnt that loud yet.

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

479-418-3056

i accept your challange sir lol. jk mine isnt that loud yet.

Also the entire setup is in the hatch ;)

Game on sir!

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz