Sundown Audio

best .5 stable amp for 2000 RMS

yungw33z

hey wassup people i have 2 dual 2 ohm subs i need a amp to power them i have them wired with 4gauge wires at a .5 ohm resistance i need a good amp around 2000 rms any suggestions please let me know i need a amp that does rated power

budget : $350 shipped

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why not get 2 1000 watt amps and strap them at 2 ohms?

Only option. Don't run amps at .5 ohm

Especially with 4 gauge... If you buy an amp that will actually do 2k at 2 ohms it will def. need 0 gauge

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

you serioisly dont need to use 4awg for speaker wire... seriously, 8awg is plenty enough overkill.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived