3 alts?

And tuned in for cutting rear deck.

Yeah we are hoping for 3 alts. Iraggi is gonna borrow someones mustang to build me a custom bracket. And what do you mean tuned in for cutting the rear deck?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Iraggi? Oh noes!

Larry is saying he's waiting for pic's of the cut deck.

Lmao oh ok. Brain fart. Yep I got pretty much everything planned except how to attach the 2x4's to the roof. What should I use to glue it on?

maybe cut a peice of play wood just 3/4" shy of the width you need the top and mount the 2x4 to that then have some one hold it up while you slide the 2 side walls in place to hold the top up. basicaly build the top then hold it up and slide the sides in place and put it all together, if that makes any sence.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

maybe cut a peice of play wood just 3/4" shy of the width you need the top and mount the 2x4 to that then have some one hold it up while you slide the 2 side walls in place to hold the top up. basicaly build the top then hold it up and slide the sides in place and put it all together, if that makes any sence.

Yeah that kinda makes sense lol. Idk I guess ill figure it out when I start the build.

Iraggi? Oh noes!

Larry is saying he's waiting for pic's of the cut deck.

Is it safe to cut the rear deck?

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

If you know what your doing...yepp

And I have no idea what I'm doing. However, the area that the rear deck was will be reinforced so I'm sure it will be fine. There will be steel bars reinforcing the bottom of the rear window and bars reinforcing the sides.

not to mention all the wood, bolts, screws, and fiberglass that will be put in its place. should hold strong.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.