• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My raptor bed liner came in today . Gonna spray the sub enclousure add some plexi , LEDs to make it look pretty. I Wanted to make sure it sounded good before I spray it ... had to add a few handles to pull the enclosure  out. 20190522_202403_zpstktx0faq.jpg

20190522_202400_zps7lhyqfar.jpg

Gonna finish sanding the screw holes  and the spray......

My raptor bed liner came in today . Gonna spray the sub enclousure add some plexi , LEDs to make it look pretty. I Wanted to make sure it sounded good before I spray it ... had to add a few handles to pull the enclosure  out. 20190522_202403_zpstktx0faq.jpg

20190522_202400_zps7lhyqfar.jpg

Gonna finish sanding the screw holes  and the spray......

Looks awesome nice work .

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived