Lexus IS-F - 6th order Isobaric Clamshell Bandpass (video page 5)

Why a second bottle of Nitrous? Are you really going to use it that much? I understand the idea of symmetry, but wouldn't that space be better suited for a battery bank?

Symmetry. It feels like my car is pulling to the left. I will probably add a 2nd battery or two very small xs power batts but thats it. I am not trying to make this thing too heavy.

that sweet man. How does the 3sixty.3 compare to the 3sixty.2. In your opinion my man

i dunno - will let you know when i get mine. I am supposed to get a proto to try. Its supposed to be MUCH better.....it should its been in the making for years! :)

Kick ass, how many "people" have told you to just "bypass" your stock HU???.. like its just that easy (with out idiot lights on all day and such),.. your breakin some new ground... great luck man... TtFI!

I think it's ridiculous how you have to have a disclaimer for anything you do. The idiots won't stop asking the same stupid questions over and over, giving suggestions, and judging something right away.

Anyway...looks awesome! Really interested in the sound. Surprised the volume is so small.

Google it

Hell yea! I was just thinking about an isobaric push pull design the other day and was wondering why you don't see them much around here.

What are the pros/cons of these style enclosures?

how does one if these enclosures even work, and what are the advantages of using this type of enclosure ?

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

Why a second bottle of Nitrous? Are you really going to use it that much? I understand the idea of symmetry, but wouldn't that space be better suited for a battery bank?

It's better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it. this works with many of life's lessons

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Kenwood KIV-BT900

Front Stage

RF 400-4 Runs off dedicated 4 awg ofc

RE 6.5 125.5.

Lanzar Max Pro 6.5

Boston S60 6.5 components

Rear

Soundstream BX-15

Boston S60 6.5 components

4x Sundown SA8 v1.5

Crescendo BC3500D

2.4 net 28hz

4 runs of 0 gauge

Big 3

HC2400

700ca up front

Singer 350 Amp Alt

No deadener :/

Scytek Galaxy Alarm

:popcorn:

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Looks good nig, if it sucks I vote for smd and another 2500

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

I posted this on FB, but here is a good video of an Old School 4th order Isobaric design from Polk Audio. 6th order I believe is ported on both sides.

(for those who dont know what it is)

awesome!! leave it to bigdeewiz to have the isobaric bandpass box on his page, that is OLDSCHOOL shit!! I hope mine works good, i used to really love the ones i built back in the day.

They sound amazing, the output isnt as much as a ported box, but I'm sure you know that already. SQ wise you cant get much better though. Some of the best boxes I've ever heard where isobarics. Have you done any frequency testing inside the cabin? I've had the best results doing that and then tuning for the frequency dips for SQ testing. Looks good steve, great (and fast) craftsmanship as always.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1