Sonic Electronix

What up guys I need some help on gettin my system started. Even though Im pretty good with home stereos and surround sounds im fairly new on car audio. I want to start a build in my 1974 Plymouth Duster. Since im just gettin started and i dont have too much money i was thinkin I should start off buying everthing from walmart. I was looking at some Pioneer subs there because in my opinion they look better than the Xplods. Its Pioneers TS-W304r 12" sub. I just want to know if its a good starter sub, or if i should get the Xplods. I have a rear fold down seat so i wanted to have two subs faced towards the front of the car with the box sealed off from the truck, i heard on one of Steves videos that that would sound best and produce virtually no trunk rattle. I really dont know where im goin with this i just need some advice on getting everything going. so any help would be appreciated.

Are you wanting to keep the car as stock as possible or customize it? For starting off, Pioneer's stuff is okay, but there are speakers out there that would work better and cost about the same or slightly more. Give us some more details as far as if you're going for loudness or quality, customized or stock, etc.

By the way, welcome to the forums.

POTATO!

I want good quality but i want it too be pretty loud too, but then again i am just starting off so i dont know which one is better. Im trying to keep the inside of the car looking as stock as possible, like i dont want a touch screen head unit or anything. It already had a pioneer head unit in it at one point but it was stolen. Im actually about to start restoration on it, i just know ill have some left over money for a decent system. If not.. the paint job can wait lol. Its actually been in my family for awhile and my dad recently signed it over to me. Theres a little story on why i dont have it right now and if youd like ill tell you, but as soon as i get it down here ill put some pictures up of it. Ill have it in a couple of weeks, and thank you for the forum welcome lol

Are you wanting to keep the car as stock as possible or customize it? For starting off, Pioneer's stuff is okay, but there are speakers out there that would work better and cost about the same or slightly more. Give us some more details as far as if you're going for loudness or quality, customized or stock, etc.

By the way, welcome to the forums.

what does quote do? lol

Upload the pic to photobucket.com or something similar. Wont load how ya got it up there. And if ya give what ya wanting to spend and there are a lot of people here that can tell ya what and where to get the products. Pioneer is good. But like iceman said. There are other brands out there either same price or a little more that will give ya a better sound and better quality.

Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.

<a%20href=

i dont understand this photobucket thing lol

save the photo somewhere on your computer, make a photobucket account, load photo to photo bucket. It will appear in an album. Below the photo will be 4 different type of links that you can use to share to other people. The last one (especially forums) is the one that you want to copy and paste when you want to show a picture of the forum.