Mayweather vs Cotto or Alvarez vs Mossley??

but Pacquiao did agree to a 60-40 split, then Mayweather demanded an olympic style drugtest Pac disagreed but after few days he changed his mind, etc. etc. bla bla

--this fight has more issues than our News here. :lol:

yeah your right it has more drama then a middle school drama queen. ahhaha Whats really funny is that they are both afraid of each other hhahahahha. It would be a good fight though.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still can't believe Floyd got 32 million and Cotto got around 8 million.

That was if he lost.. More like 200 mill LOL rich bastard... he needs to donate for my cause "160 eebeez on music in a trunk" LMAO :rofl:

I was wrong he got a guaranteed 32 million for the fight and a hefty chunk of the pay-per view money. He most likely made around $100 million with the pay-per view, not sure where you got the $200 from but even a 100 million is a shit ton of money. Cotto got 8 milliion plus some of the pay-per view money. I was also wrong about Floyd not fighting again this year. He said that he will fight 1 more time this year ( after his jail sentece ) and its not gonna be the Pac man fight. Floyd is still trying to make it look like its Pac-man avoiding the fight but its both of them. Floyd keeps saying that he (Manny) should give the fans what they want, when most of the hold up is on the fact that Floyd wont split the purse 50/50.

Money-May-630.jpg

He can afford to give Pac-Man a 50-50 purse.

Still can't believe Floyd got 32 million and Cotto got around 8 million.

That was if he lost.. More like 200 mill LOL rich bastard... he needs to donate for my cause "160 eebeez on music in a trunk" LMAO :rofl:

I was wrong he got a guaranteed 32 million for the fight and a hefty chunk of the pay-per view money. He most likely made around $100 million with the pay-per view, not sure where you got the $200 from but even a 100 million is a shit ton of money. Cotto got 8 milliion plus some of the pay-per view money. I was also wrong about Floyd not fighting again this year. He said that he will fight 1 more time this year ( after his jail sentece ) and its not gonna be the Pac man fight. Floyd is still trying to make it look like its Pac-man avoiding the fight but its both of them. Floyd keeps saying that he (Manny) should give the fans what they want, when most of the hold up is on the fact that Floyd wont split the purse 50/50.

Money-May-630.jpg

He can afford to give Pac-Man a 50-50 purse.

He is too fucking greedy to split the purse... Thats why these 2 havent fought... Personally i think Pac-Man would hand Mayweather his ass but I dont think we'll ever see the fight because mayweather wont come off his high horse

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

He is too fucking greedy to split the purse... Thats why these 2 havent fought... Personally i think Pac-Man would hand Mayweather his ass but I dont think we'll ever see the fight because mayweather wont come off his high horse

Yeah it would be a great fight. Manny has the style to beat him. I hope that we will get to see the fight. They are both getting old so it has to happen soon.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Archived