Team Bassicks Civic Build 12 DC 10's *New Plans should I???*

mail5p.jpg

got late was doing what i can when i can have a wife and toddler at home so finding time is hard it coming along faster than i thought tho

mail6u.jpg

fast frist coat of primer only had one can and ran out will get more today and start playing with colors i want thinking 2 tone to match my grey and black interior

came out alright seems seamless and the when the color gos down the bondo part wont be shinny like it is with the primer

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

so i got to put in some work today LONNG day had to change the ac pump and recharge her ac not bad took me 4 hours first time was easy well then i ran home grabed my car to get some work on that it was a car day

and wood

work1n.jpg

phone was dead so not many pics of the bottom baffle going in but i did get one when it was mocked up and doing some test fitting

bottombaffle.jpg

Here is a tip do not use a 35 dollar CRAFTMAN router the pin would move so instead of cutting a hole for a 10 your now cutting one for an 18 you dont have :( then the blade would start to adjust its self and go longer till it buttomed out and fucked up more cuts i think that thing destroyed more wood than its worth so excuse my holes oh and

:jon: Craftsman

so this was just a mock up 4 screws held the entire front baffles together.... just for test fitting and mock up... now that i know were everything is going to be time to pull it apart finish the inside of the box, i still need to paint it sand it add a few more tricks for higher numbers brace the fucking shit out of it then put it back together panels and paint

oh and re wire the whole car then move on to the amp rack and batts

Archived