Selling my art series a204. I was gonna use it to run a future active setup running on the tweeters, but I don't know how long its gonna take to get there and I already have a 2nd 404.2. Its actually in pretty immaculate condition for an amp thats way more than a decade old. finish is still glossy and has just a few scuffs/scratches but mostly on the underside. starting it off at 110 shipped in lower 48. PDF of the owner's manual--->>> http://www.precisionpower.com/Manuals/Amplifier%20Manuals/Precision_Power_Art%20Series%20A204,%20A404,%20AX400%20Amplifiers.pdf open to trades but Im really only looking to upgrade speakers

30c9lz7.jpg

nxmd0.jpg

23vlxjd.jpg

nq47dc.jpg

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

**also willing to trade for a DD-1

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

no one interested in some old school SQ huh? Ill add that I have tested this amp and its fully working condition. warranty seal on the back is broken cuz I had to look at the internals :D and Id also be willing to trade for an Eclipse headunit, preferably 5100 or 3100+IPC just not another kenwood....Im really not impressed with their decks.

The urge to buy this is absolutely killing me. I have so many old-school RF, PPI, and Soundstream amps, I want more but I'm looking for Orions...

I'm gonna hate

haha for real man. I don't really want to part with it just because I may want it in the future but thats why Im keeping both 404.2s

haha for real man. I don't really want to part with it just because I may want it in the future but thats why Im keeping both 404.2s

Well, if you plan on keeping it on the shelf any longer be sure to replace all the capacitors in it before you use it. They last about 5 years, regardless of usage.

I'm gonna hate

blump

bumped

bump

not lookin for a headunit anymore.....one of my all time favorites popped up on ebay the other day and I had to snag it. 8P

Archived