Lexus IS-F plan B - wait, now plan C. (Pics inside)

I really like where this is headed.

Would be cool to see that 15 firing through the rear deck at the window too.... If its even an option.

it wouldn't sound as good IMO. Forward, ported, isolated from the trunk FTW. I really wanted that BP to work though. :(

I'm not talking about the 15 bein in in the trunk firing through the rear deck. I'm talking about the baffle of the box replacing the rear deck (or the hundreds of other ways you could go about it)... But essentially everything firing up, completely isolated from the trunk. Fiberglassed, vinyl or color matched to look whatever suits your taste - custom or factory.

Edited by Blackedout

Forward and sealed off, I love these trunk builds.

Just a thought, the vibrations won't cause those nitrous bottles to build up pressure and.... =@ will they?

I doubt it would happen but I'd be scared as shit to drive around thinking of it lol.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Forward and sealed off, I love these trunk builds.

Just a thought, the vibrations won't cause those nitrous bottles to build up pressure and.... =@ will they?

I doubt it would happen but I'd be scared as shit to drive around thinking of it lol.

Vibrations don't change any pressure constants. Only thing that changes pressure is temperature and volume.