that is expensive but that for a shop to do it and carpet and all the materials then the labor also.

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

lmao "business partner"

Dukes does some pretty nice installs.

But IMO, doing it yourself is always better.. even if it's not as good. Unless its just complete shit lol, then have someone else do it.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

totally with djcrush on that one. if i didnt work at dukes i would hands down help out 9 times out of 10 for free just to have someone to hang and get to know but they told me no side jobs or ill lose my job... id still like working there lmao.

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

yeah i just thought it would be a pain in the ass so i had him help out he did all the measurments but i was trying to see if someone on here could maybe help me out and design me one you know so i could get a idea

yeah i really want someone from around here to help me like cutting and tuneing the box i would do it but its a pain and i could just pay someone and i can buy all the materials