voltatge on amp dipping down to 10 volts question

i dont love you, sorry. i love eclipsechris. *forum drama dun dun dunnnn*

try crimping then. its less easy to fuck up when compared to soldering.

ugh i see how it is ;(

but yeah illl try a few new things to see if that fixes my voltage problem.

My youtube channel, please subscribe
http://www.youtube.com/ballinblaza

Come on man, theres 3 pics of me in a pink ass shirt in this thread.

Im not gay.

wearing the shirt doesnt quite make you gay. posting the pics doesnt quite make you gay. owning the pink shirt, makes you gay.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

please tell us if crimping them fixes that 1v drop from front to back.

did we ever hear where the amps or rear batts were grounded to?

amp and rear batts are grounded to the bolt on the seat that the seatbelts in the backseat go to.. grounds are each all about 3 feet long.

My youtube channel, please subscribe
http://www.youtube.com/ballinblaza

And that's part of your issue

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

please tell us if crimping them fixes that 1v drop from front to back.

did we ever hear where the amps or rear batts were grounded to?

amp and rear batts are grounded to the bolt on the seat that the seatbelts in the backseat go to.. grounds are each all about 3 feet long.

thats actually a bad place to ground from what i hear. that could be your problem, no joke. and did you sand off the paint under the bolt?

holy ninja fuck.

OP, you wanted extra runs anyways, make one or two runs from the rear batts to the front battery. ground amps to battery.

hey hey, guess what. if you had taken pics we would have seen these things and avoided the flaming lol.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Come on man, theres 3 pics of me in a pink ass shirt in this thread. Im not gay.
wearing the shirt doesnt quite make you gay. posting the pics doesnt quite make you gay. owning the pink shirt, makes you gay.

Show me a cooler party/show shirt.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

well i started my car today and my amp was reading 14.2 and my alt was reading 14.6.. but when i turned the volume up to 7 the voltage to my amp slowly went down. it worked its way down to 13.7 after one minute. does this make sense? my stock alternator cant charge 3 batteries fast enough even on volume 7?

I was having the same problem in my old build in my Jeep.... exact same problem. ended up being shitty connection in my main power run to the rear. But since youre so confident thats not the case.... Ill agree with skittles and say " your voltage is fine, hammer on that mother fucker". LMAO

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

This right here is why we kept giving you hell. Because you WERE wrong. That right there is a HORRIBLE place to ground. Especially if you have more batteries in the back. Theres no excuse.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Archived