voltatge on amp dipping down to 10 volts question

please tell us if crimping them fixes that 1v drop from front to back.

did we ever hear where the amps or rear batts were grounded to?

amp and rear batts are grounded to the bolt on the seat that the seatbelts in the backseat go to.. grounds are each all about 3 feet long.

thats actually a bad place to ground from what i hear. that could be your problem, no joke. and did you sand off the paint under the bolt?

only thing better is directly to the frame.. and yes i sanded it..

My youtube channel, please subscribe
http://www.youtube.com/ballinblaza

amp and rear batts are grounded to the bolt on the seat that the seatbelts in the backseat go to.. grounds are each all about 3 feet long.

This right here is why we kept giving you hell. Because you WERE wrong. That right there is a HORRIBLE place to ground. Especially if you have more batteries in the back. Theres no excuse.

where else would you like me to ground then? im not cutting a hole in my floor and welding a rod to the frame. i already did that in my old car..

I am going to start taking bets for how long it takes for kranny to give some solid simple advice and the op responds to him with some form of douchebaggery or stubborness then kranny gets pissed and goes off, 5 other people come in and talk shit reitterating the same advice that was mentioned prior and for hatersgonnahate to eventually say something to take the topic off topic.

i would just like to point out that it was my advice that unleashed this can of shit.

yes, this shit came in a can. we were expecting worms...

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

please tell us if crimping them fixes that 1v drop from front to back.

did we ever hear where the amps or rear batts were grounded to?

thats actually a bad place to ground from what i hear. that could be your problem, no joke. and did you sand off the paint under the bolt?

only thing better is directly to the frame.. and yes i sanded it..

reread my edited post. front battery is the best possible ground.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

The dealt bolt is not a good ground I'm on tablet so I'm not getting into it but its definitely not good

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

either front battery or rear strut tower, which goes directly to frame.

and how many fucking times did i say bad grounds.

Ive been meaning to run a ground from front to back, i just havent got there yet lmao im doing it tomorrow.. give me a break i work 10 hours everyday i can only do so much, either way i would have figured all this nonsense out but i started this post due to fuckin boredum, give me a break but im going to bed we'll see how my voltage sits in another 24 hours :0

Now thats an attitude that gets under my skin...

" i woulda fixed it on my own anyway, i don't need any of you"

"im too busy to do it, i work 10 hours every day"

"oh, I was bored so I made this thread"

Archived