voltatge on amp dipping down to 10 volts question

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone asked how the o.p. has set his gains? i mean, if you are clipping all to hell and back that may cause some voltage drop.

Are you trying to play your system in the driveway with the car off?? God I hope not.. I'm fairly new here but for fuck sake, I learned in the first 2 hours of joining these guys are fucking gods at stereo knowledge.

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143943-2001-mustang-gt-system-rebuild-box-build-pics-updated-61512/

2001 Ford Mustang GT

4.6 SOHC 380HP

270 amp Mechman alt

2 12" Treo SSX custom built.

6.47 cu ft, tuned to 32Hz

2 hifonics Brutus 2400.1, strapped

1 optima yellow top

1 Kinetic HC1800

14.4v @ 29Hz, 2k RPM

over 100ft 1/0 XS flex wire

Big 3 in 1/0

100sq ft fatmat deadener

145.3 on music, 142.6 sealed on music

Stop being a pussy and wall it off.

I hate when my google breaks too

I think the usps must be ran by a bunch of drunk ass oriental midget monkey's on methamphetamines.

Are you trying to play your system in the driveway with the car off?? God I hope not.. I'm fairly new here but for fuck sake, I learned in the first 2 hours of joining these guys are fucking gods at stereo knowledge.

I'm the bass Buddha. Rub my belly.

I'm the bass Buddha. Rub my belly.

i vote for that to be your new smd member title :P

measure resistance of grounds.

get batteries individually load tested.

i did check the ground resistance. they are all clear. so the grounds are great..and what do you mean by get batteries individually load tested?

My youtube channel, please subscribe
http://www.youtube.com/ballinblaza

Has anyone asked how the o.p. has set his gains? i mean, if you are clipping all to hell and back that may cause some voltage drop.

my amp doesnt have too many gain settings. it just has gain. bass boost and frequency. i have settings pretty low.. half gain. bass boost is all the way down and its at 80hz for frequency. its not clipping to hell and back i can still get more out of this amp. but thats not happing with this crazy voltage drop. i also clamped my amp, it clamped at 1600 rms. subs wired to 1 ohm rising to 4 ohms.

My youtube channel, please subscribe
http://www.youtube.com/ballinblaza

Archived