voltatge on amp dipping down to 10 volts question

addin a neg qire from front to back will help

oh wait this guy is being a douche

To go along with the OTHER thread you made, I think a 4th order box and wiring to .5 ohm would be the best thing to do :)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Not really sure why you refuse to do something as simple as double checking your work. You can say everything was installed right, that everything is as it should be... But if it were, you wouldn't be having this problem. The wire is fine you have enough batteries, your alternator is lacking, but you shouldnt be dropping that bad. The only thing that is left is the connections and ground locations. Trust us on this

im saying shitty connections somewhere. you cant say "i dont have shitty connections" because you probably fucking do cause how else are you dropping a whole volt from front to back? shitty connections, thats how.

either a loose allen bolt in the fuse block, or lug attatched badly onto a wire, or not enough runs of wire, or bolts tightening things down to each other or to metal arent tight enough.

He wants help remember? But he only wants help he wants to listen to. If someone told him something he wanted to hear, he'd accept that. He's not about to take pics of his setup to get that part of the equation settled. He wants an answer without all of the variables addressed.

OP, you have TWO guys in this thread that KNOW their shit. Listen to whatever it is they have to tell you. If they tell you to wear a pink skirt and that it will fix your problem, I'd get your ass to Kohls and start shopping.

im not gonna waist my time to take pictures..i work 10 hours a day..im not a retard 16 year old that just got their license and sloppily hooked up a system. i know everything is tight and done right. my main concern was i wanted to know what was a safe voltage to run my amp at. if your gonna be a dick about shit stay off my post. k thanks.

sooooo your 17?

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

addin a neg qire from front to back will help

oh wait this guy is being a douche

To go along with the OTHER thread you made, I think a 4th order box and wiring to .5 ohm would be the best thing to do :)

that would be full of win but he already fucked up by adding batts STOCK EVERYTHING ftw yo

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

This is really funny, because i had voltage drop just the other day. Was seeing 13.4 at idle with nothing on. So i double checked my connections, Guess what i found.. go on guess... One of my allen set screws came loose under the hood. Yep, The wire smash and heated up then cooled down and then the screw vibrated out. I didn't even have to flame the forums to figure it out. I really need to just start using copper lugs and bolt that shit to my batteries.

This is really funny, because i had voltage drop just the other day. Was seeing 13.4 at idle with nothing on. So i double checked my connections, Guess what i found.. go on guess... One of my allen set screws came loose under the hood. Yep, The wire smash and heated up then cooled down and then the screw vibrated out. I didn't even have to flame the forums to figure it out. I really need to just start using copper lugs and bolt that shit to my batteries.

exactly why i stated allen screw in one of my posts, along with a bunch of other possibilities. but NOOOOOO

it cant be his wires or anything eles i mean he did already blow that amp once

whats a second time

its not his fault the amp was faulty yo

Did he blow it? I was giving the benefit of the doubt and assuming he bought it blown and had it repaired. To run a freshly rebuilt T4000 at anything less that 12 though is insanity!

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived