voltatge on amp dipping down to 10 volts question

it cant be his wires or anything eles i mean he did already blow that amp once

whats a second time

its not his fault the amp was faulty yo

Did he blow it? I was giving the benefit of the doubt and assuming he bought it blown and had it repaired. To run a freshly rebuilt T4000 at anything less that 12 though is insanity!

i would give him the benfit of anything

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

it cant be his wires or anything eles i mean he did already blow that amp once

whats a second time

its not his fault the amp was faulty yo

Did he blow it? I was giving the benefit of the doubt and assuming he bought it blown and had it repaired. To run a freshly rebuilt T4000 at anything less that 12 though is insanity!

apparently. he made a thread asking what he can do, then later a FS thread for it. and stated earlier in this thread that he knew exactly how much it cost to repair, $550.

lol damn surpirzed no one jumped on his burrnt up abused stuff

but his conections are "good" so we know that was not the problem

troll city bitch troll troll city bitch making you're threads go up in flames bitch

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

you already have 2 + runs of 0 gauge. adding more isn't going to help. im still willing to bet its a loose connection somewhere. i dont give half a fuck if you say your connections are good/tight/whatever.

things can become loose over time. and if you dont believe that, then you're dumber than i thought.

if you knew how to read i only have one run of (+) from front battery to back batteries.. your mixed up with i have 2 runs of (+) between the back batteries

My youtube channel, please subscribe
http://www.youtube.com/ballinblaza

you already have 2 + runs of 0 gauge. adding more isn't going to help. im still willing to bet its a loose connection somewhere. i dont give half a fuck if you say your connections are good/tight/whatever.

things can become loose over time. and if you dont believe that, then you're dumber than i thought.

if you knew how to read i only have one run of (+) from front battery to back batteries.. your mixed up with i have 2 runs of (+) between the back batteries

if you knew how not to be a cunt, you would've solved your problem by now.

edit: i think i effectively made everyone here hate you to varying extents.

if you knew how not to be a cunt, you would've solved your problem by now.

edit: i think i effectively made everyone here hate you to varying extents.

I think your're a bunch of losers that have nothing to do but sit on this forum and talk shit all day..realistically your prolly fat nerdy, get no vagina, and wack off to diamond ported walls on youtube.. Sure i could go outside and check my connections.. but i thought id ask a simple question on here and see what people think or how everyones voltage is but noooo its ignorant mother fuckers like you that start shit on peoples threads, i bet half of your awesome 11,000 posts are shit talking.

My youtube channel, please subscribe
http://www.youtube.com/ballinblaza

Fuck this thread Im out of here. :nothingtoadd:

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

I think your're a bunch of losers that have nothing to do but sit on this forum and talk shit all day..realistically your prolly fat nerdy, get no vagina, and wack off to diamond ported walls on youtube.. Sure i could go outside and check my connections.. but i thought id ask a simple question on here and see what people think or how everyones voltage is but noooo its ignorant mother fuckers like you that start shit on peoples threads, i bet half of your awesome 11,000 posts are shit talking.

well thats cool, look whos mad now. im getting paid to write these responses to you. im not fat. im 19 going on 20, 145lb, 5'7, with a girlfriend. and i probably know more about audio than you do. how sad is that?

we all answered your question 8 million times but you have to be all high and mighty and flex your dick saying you know everything you did was right, even though it's probably all jacked up from vibrations cause, you know, subs vibrate and loosen things. and you still refuse to look at it.

i start shit when its needed, like this thread. everyone else jumped on it cause they agreed with me, which they almost always do because i dont do it for the wrong reasons. so what if half of my 11,000 awesome posts are shit talking? the other half is through helping people. go ahead and ask anyone on here if i've helped them. more than likely they will say yes. cause im a helpful motherfucking ninja.

i cant wait til you blow that poor fosgate amp again, so you'll have to shell out another $550. then maybe, just maybe, you'll listen to what we have to say.

edit: if you dont like it, then 4a4da-Ari_Gold_Get_the_Fuck_Out.gif

edit: and plus, i told you my voltage, and im sure you were jealous at it cause its stock. and i bet im real ignorant when you find out im right about whats wrong with your shit.

Oh boy... You should NOT have posted that...

OP, you have TWO guys in this thread that KNOW their shit. Listen to whatever it is they have to tell you. If they tell you to wear a pink skirt and that it will fix your problem, I'd get your ass to Kohls and start shopping.

Do it.

163176_10150172032254377_624969376_8562670_1519237_n.jpg

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Archived