voltatge on amp dipping down to 10 volts question

If I could sig that pic without looking like a bigger douchebag than Chris, I would. Hahaha

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

you already have 2 + runs of 0 gauge. adding more isn't going to help. im still willing to bet its a loose connection somewhere. i dont give half a fuck if you say your connections are good/tight/whatever.

things can become loose over time. and if you dont believe that, then you're dumber than i thought.

if you knew how to read i only have one run of (+) from front battery to back batteries.. your mixed up with i have 2 runs of (+) between the back batteries

if you knew how not to be a cunt, you would've solved your problem by now.

edit: i think i effectively made everyone here hate you to varying extents.

I think your're a bunch of losers that have nothing to do but sit on this forum and talk shit all day..realistically your prolly fat nerdy, get no vagina, and wack off to diamond ported walls on youtube.. Sure i could go outside and check my connections.. but i thought id ask a simple question on here and see what people think or how everyones voltage is but noooo its ignorant mother fuckers like you that start shit on peoples threads, i bet half of your awesome 11,000 posts are shit talking.

seriously dude? i mean.... seriously? you're pissed because we tried to help you, you didnt listen, people got mad. do you not realize that we have been on this forum long enough that we have seen these questions over and over and over and over and over? you dont realize that we know what the problem is almost every time because of how many times we have helped people? you dont realize that you already blew your amp once and your about to do it again? you dont realize that you are not perfect and you could make mistakes? you dont realize you could have posted pictures in the amount of time it took you to bitch at us and your problem might have been solved by now? and you think WE are ignorant?

seriously dude?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Good lord. Take a nap and come back.. 61 notifications.

First thing that runs through my head = someone dun talked shit and got wrecked

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Archived