voltatge on amp dipping down to 10 volts question

i dont have shitty connections..

I'm just saying that you may THINK you don't but can never be too sure. Just because it's tight doesn't mean it's good. Take pictures of the wiring in your car and post them and let us take a look at how everything is.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

i dont have shitty connections..

something is wrong. you dont know what it is. so something that you think is correct, isnt. take pics. if you are correct, it wont hurt anything. if you are wrong, we fixed your problem. you really cant lose, and we cant help by fuckin magic. take pics.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

The stock battery up front isn't helping anything either. Switch that little bastard out with another xs.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

well i started my car today and my amp was reading 14.2 and my alt was reading 14.6.. but when i turned the volume up to 7 the voltage to my amp slowly went down. it worked its way down to 13.7 after one minute. does this make sense? my stock alternator cant charge 3 batteries fast enough even on volume 7?

My youtube channel, please subscribe
http://www.youtube.com/ballinblaza

im saying shitty connections somewhere. you cant say "i dont have shitty connections" because you probably fucking do cause how else are you dropping a whole volt from front to back? shitty connections, thats how.

either a loose allen bolt in the fuse block, or lug attatched badly onto a wire, or not enough runs of wire, or bolts tightening things down to each other or to metal arent tight enough.

It's a stock alternator lol. It's only meant to power what came with the car, nothing more. Not 140lbs of battery and 4k+ work of amplifier and whatever else you have. 13.7 isn't bad for when you are playing.

im saying shitty connections somewhere. you cant say "i dont have shitty connections" because you probably fucking do cause how else are you dropping a whole volt from front to back? shitty connections, thats how.

either a loose allen bolt in the fuse block, or lug attatched badly onto a wire, or not enough runs of wire, or bolts tightening things down to each other or to metal arent tight enough.

He wants help remember? But he only wants help he wants to listen to. If someone told him something he wanted to hear, he'd accept that. He's not about to take pics of his setup to get that part of the equation settled. He wants an answer without all of the variables addressed.

OP, you have TWO guys in this thread that KNOW their shit. Listen to whatever it is they have to tell you. If they tell you to wear a pink skirt and that it will fix your problem, I'd get your ass to Kohls and start shopping.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

dont worry about it bro. that voltage drop is perfectly normal. hammer on that fucker and have fun.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived