voltatge on amp dipping down to 10 volts question

im not being a "homo". and i shouldn't learn some manners when you arent accepting help. this thread should've ended by the end of the first page but you kept insisting that "i dont have shitty connections" when clearly you do.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im not being a "homo". and i shouldn't learn some manners when you arent accepting help. this thread should've ended by the end of the first page but you kept insisting that "i dont have shitty connections" when clearly you do.

Im thinking i just need more runs of wire.. i ALWAYS tighten my shit real tight. i trust myself to know that i doubt i have loose wires, but lets just drop this kranny. i do appreciate you helping out though and giving your optnion, thanks dickhead lol learn how to take a joke

My youtube channel, please subscribe
http://www.youtube.com/ballinblaza

if you so, then fine. im done helping your ungrateful ass.

and you joke by calling other people gender slurs? the fuck is wrong with you? i've been here for almost 6 years. im member #323 and you're 32101. i think i know a forum "joke" when i see one. calling people gay doesn't qualify as a joke. it just makes you look bad, and frankly its quite sad.

you already have 2 + runs of 0 gauge. adding more isn't going to help. im still willing to bet its a loose connection somewhere. i dont give half a fuck if you say your connections are good/tight/whatever.

things can become loose over time. and if you dont believe that, then you're dumber than i thought.

Huh,

Op. Can u guise plox help. I r losing voltages.

Forum. Check connections

OP.U r stupid and ghay, fark u guise i r smart and purfect.

/end

you treat others how they treat you? we took out time to help you with a diagnosis. offer to look over your system if you provide pics, since we cant go to your house. then you treat us the exact same way by saying "i dont have time for that"

yep, clearly you are a fair and consistent individual.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived