Lexus IS-F Sound System install - Custom SMD VM-1/OM-1/TM-1f Dash Piece (update page 71)

KICK,.. effin ASS!!!... god damn it looks great,.... can only imagine the output....??? and the way it tickles your ear..

Wanna toss up a lil bit more info on those tweets when you are able??...... (neat lil buggars they are)

Edited by KyLar96

You have some messed up timing bro, Seems like every time i put up new pics of what i'm doing in my ride you put up pics right after. Stop hoggin all the attention dangit!. lol just kidding, Your ride just keeps getting nicer and nicer!

how much did the stock car run you in price? it's a really sweet ride I've never seen one of those around here, I wouldn't mind having a lexus now that i've seen your lsf

Hi Steve!!!

congrats for this amazing build you are doing... only 2 question:

1) why the tweeters hidden in the doors, and not in the pillar? you'd have a sound stage 100times superior with a sound quality unbelievable...

2) the mids (per door) work one in closed box and one in door or i mistake? if yes...why this solution?

sorry for the questions...but i follow you for a great time :drink40:

Hi Steve!!!

congrats for this amazing build you are doing... only 2 question:

1) why the tweeters hidden in the doors, and not in the pillar? you'd have a sound stage 100times superior with a sound quality unbelievable...

2) the mids (per door) work one in closed box and one in door or i mistake? if yes...why this solution?

sorry for the questions...but i follow you for a great time :drink40:

Ur first question isn't a question its a suggestion. Also if i remember right hes got places for the tweeters already.. drink ur juice and watch

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I love when people give suggestions but don't really know. You want your kids and tweets close together unless you are trying to raise your sound stage.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.