Lexus IS-F Sound System install - Custom SMD VM-1/OM-1/TM-1f Dash Piece (update page 71)

video rendering now! Sorry guys my baby girl (daughter) came by for a visit so i stopped editing and hung out with her for a little bit. I am back on it now though! Probably within 20 min it should be up. That thing is REALLY moving in that box :D Only tune in if you wanna see excursion and me butchering my car lol.

Great audio builder, even better dad...I thought you only had a son? But hey, that's awesome you put off this build (even for a little), esp knowing how excited you are for it, to spend time with your daughter that stopped by! That right there is the definition of a true MAN

thanks man :)

FYI: i have 2 sons, a daughter, and a Grandson :)

Props sir.Sorry but didn't think you were old enough to have a grandchild.

Im with dog24fret, but rock on. Can't wait to see this thing expand is-f metal! That car aint gonna know what hit it when you fire that thing off in it. I have a feeling you'll find out how well it was or wasn't built when you do.

Looking good man keep it up always down for a good build :-)

Team Big Un,Team DB Drive, Team DB Driven, Team Xs Power

Team Ohio Gen, Usaci 2-4 modified champ 5 years in a row

Looks really good Steve! Tuned in for results!

Oh and one more thing: Where can someone get chop mat like that? I need a big roll like that.

I noticed that you always seem to use it, it almost looks like a mix between mat and cloth? Looks easier to use than regular old mat.

Anyway, thanks, and good luck!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Hi Steve :)

I saw a video that Psyph had put out on youtube.com...

It looked like you had a different box there with two small holes for the subwoofers or something. Which type of design was that? and which plan of yours was that? Sorry if this is a very stupid question..

EDIT: Sorry this was a stupid question, I found out that it was the plan B that I saw on Psyph's video.

Sorry, but I couldn't delete this post (I'm a noob to this forum)

Edited by Grarakk

Rockford Fosgate T2 and T2500.1