Lexus IS-F Sound System install - Custom SMD VM-1/OM-1/TM-1f Dash Piece (update page 71)

You Make Me Sick!!!! LOL. Can't put smiley up with iPad to ovoid hurting sensitive ones.Seriously your attention to detail and skill are are very empresive to to say the least.I see how the vinyl decal works now and that is cool.How where you able to put such a large decal on with no dust or hair particles in it? Will you put led spot lights on the nos tanks just curious on that one.Did you actually put all the bolt edges close to the same pattern even though they'll be covered up.Details........lol.

Edited by dog24fret

that is sexy man, love the way it just blends with the nos bottles.

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

The bottom panel still has a gap but it IS NOT attached yet. I cannot attach it until it is IN the car. Thats the last step. So if you see a gap, SORRY. lol

Steve where do you get these threaded inserts from? Or even the actual name and I can locate them myself?

they are called threaded inserts.......and i got them at Ace Hardware here in town. :)

thats where my mind went :)

YEAGERS ACE HARDWARE FTW!!! (thats what its called in ar yeagers/ace hardware)

and lookin sick steve :D

Edited by Junior Russell

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

Looking great better than I ever could imagine.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.