Lexus IS-F Sound System install - Custom SMD VM-1/OM-1/TM-1f Dash Piece (update page 71)

I like the build, looks good. Gonna be really nice when it's finished.

But I can't figure out what everyone's purpose is for all the ass kissing? That's gotta get old sometimes?

I just wonder what people think they are gonna gain from all that sucking up? :buttlick:

Example:

Steve, you are a bass god!

No wait, you are the god.

This is the most super awesome thing I have ever seen!

Your awesomeness is unmatched...

Sorry, I couldn't help it! It's too funny sometimes...

sucking up? so if i tell someone their build is amazing, which i do on a daily basis, am i sucking up?

Sorry but i think it is people just being nice and liking what they see. They comment like that on all the great builds (by others) as well. Theres more then a few i may have already called "stereo gods" because i loved their work so much. Does that mean i am sucking up or ass kissing/licking? If it was bad work, they would point out flaws and rip me to shreds like anyone else.

What i don't get is, you have plenty of compliments on your build also. I can't imagine shitting on your thread by making a post calling all of those people "ass kissers" just because they like what they see. Then again, im not an asshole.

Do me a favor and don't post one more word in this thread or any of my builds.

He is just mad that you have such great talent and so many people like what you do on a daily basis, im always amazed at the things you do so if that makes me an ass kisser im fine with that! haha

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Went back 6 pages, but,...

Did i miss the acutal sealing of the cabin from the trunk? Am i high or missing something? (totally par for the course) Someone school me if im not seeing it.............(im curious how that gets done,...proper)

Went back 6 pages, but,...

Did i miss the acutal sealing of the cabin from the trunk? Am i high or missing something? (totally par for the course) Someone school me if im not seeing it.............(im curious how that gets done,...proper)

That's why I check for updates so frequently, want to see how to seal off the cabin. SMD is where you learn to do it the right way, especially from Steve.

Google it

so are you just running your power cables under the car or through the frame? Can't wait to see some more video's and the pics of the finished product!

Just be honest, it's always a work in progress with ever changing plans.